Those who can’t afford to buy costly products from an online e-commerce site, Amazon has brought you unusual and unexpected offers.
In this offer, Amazon will ask you some general knowledge question about their products. If you are worthy enough to answer all the mentioned quiz’s problems, then you may be lucky to win those offered products.
Every day Amazon will have asked you their five best questions, and you have to answer them all. In today’s offer, Amazon has brought you to offer for Amazon HTC VIVE Quiz. Meaning you will have a chance to win HTC VIVE Virtual Reality System.
If you don’t’ believe it, then give it a try.
Here are Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for 1st December 2018
1. What is the name of the world’s largest lizard?
Answer: Komodo Dragon
2. What is the name of the first pyramid ever built in Ancient Egypt?
Answer: The Step Pyramid of Djoser
3. Which is the smallest and shallowest ocean in the world?
Answer: The Arctic Ocean
4. Which famous pop singer’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?
Answer: Lady Gaga
5. Which of these marine mammals is the largest of the dolphin family?
Answer: Killer Whale
What are the rules and regular for Amazon Today’s Quiz?
- You must be a citizen of India to play the Amazon Quiz.
- You must set your country as India while setting up your Amazon account.
- You must be older than 18 years to play Amazon Today’s Quiz.
- If you are an employee of Amazon, then you are not eligible to play Amazon Today’s Quiz
- If you are a new user of Amazon, then please sign from here from app.
Source: Hot India