Those who can’t afford to buy costly products from an online e-commerce site, Amazon has brought you unusual and unexpected offers.
In this offer, Amazon will ask you some general knowledge question about their products. If you are worthy enough to answer all the mentioned quiz’s problems, then you may be lucky to win those offered products.
Every day Amazon will ask Indian customers their five best questions. A condition is that you have to answer them all with the correct answer. In today’s Amazon Quiz, the Company has brought you an amazing offer. You will get a chance to win Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance through a quiz.
If you don’t’ believe it, then give it a try.
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for January 09, 2019 to win Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance:
1. The Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum is better known as?
Answer: Mumtaz Mahal
2. Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer: The Persian Empire
3. Clark Kent is the real name of which superhero?
4. What is the main component used in the manufacture of glass?
5. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer: New Zealand
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for January 09, 2019 to win Vivo V11 Pro:
1. What is the national animal of India?
2. Which would weigh more – 1 cubic foot of gold or silver?
3. Turtles classified as reptiles. True or false?
4. A male swan is known as a cob, a baby swan is known as a cygnet. What is a female swan called?
5. What is the hardest naturally occurring substance in the world
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for January 06, 2019 to win OnePlus 6T:
1. Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
2. Launched in October 2008, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
3. Indian Railways has recently developed which AI-powered robot to check for faults in trains?
4. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer: Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
5. The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer: VVS Laxman
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for January 03, 2019 to win Honor Band 4:
1. What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, and Mumbai?
Answer: The Golden Quadrilateral
2. Who was the first Indian movie star to featured on the cover of Time Magazine?
Answer: Parveen Babi
3. What of these Marvel supervillains created when the character accidentally exposed himself to a concentrated burst of gamma rays
4. An Olympic gold medal is made mostly of which of these metals?
5. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for January 01, 2019 to win Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
1. The Ozone Layer protects us from what kind of harmful radiation?
Answer: Ultraviolet radiation
2. In 2008, who became the first Indian actor to receive the prestigious Malaysian title, ‘Datuk’?
Answer: Shah Rukh Khan
3. In 2008, who became the first Indian actor to receive the prestigious Malaysian title, ‘Datuk’?
4. In 2008, who became the first Indian actor to receive the prestigious Malaysian title, ‘Datuk’?
Answer: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
5. Who was first female to become the governor of an Indian state?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
What are the rules and regular for Amazon Today’s Quiz?
- You must be a citizen of India to play the Amazon Quiz.
- You must set your country as India while setting up your Amazon account.
- You must be older than 18 years to play Amazon Today’s Quiz.
- If you are an employee of Amazon, then you are not eligible to play Amazon Today’s Quiz
- If you are a new user of Amazon, then please sign from here from the app.
If you are a new user, then download Amazon app from below install link: