Those who can’t afford to buy costly products from an online e-commerce site, Amazon has brought you unusual and unexpected offers.
In this offer, Amazon will ask you some general knowledge question about their products. If you are worthy enough to answer all the mentioned quiz’s problems, then you may be lucky to win those offered products.
Every day Amazon will ask Indian customers their five best questions. A condition is that you have to answer them all with the correct answer. In today’s Amazon Quiz, the Company has brought you an amazing offer. You will get a chance to Win 24K Gold Bar through a quiz.
If you don’t’ believe it, then give it a try.
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for May 01, 2019 to Win 24K Gold Bar
1. The ‘funny bone’ got its nickname because of that funny feeling you get after you hit it. Where is it located?
2. The deepest point on Earth lies 36000 feet below sea level. Where can you find it?
Answer: Mariana Trench
3. The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these?
Answer: Nelson Mandela
4. Which of these Indian actors seen in Alisha Chinoy’s ‘Made in India’ music video from her debut album?
Answer: Milind Soman
5. The first type of molecule that ever formed in the universe was recently detected in space for the first time, after decades of searching. What is this molecule called?
Answer: Helium hydride
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for April 23, 2019 to Win Voltas Split AC:
1. 23rd April is the death anniversary of William Shakespeare. It also celebrated as World ______ Day. Fill in the blanks.
2. Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters.’ Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
3. The National Museum of Indian Cinema was inaugurated in January this year. It houses stories and tools that makeup 100 years of Indian cinema. Where is it located?
4. The Red Square is considered the central square of which Russian city?
5. The first ever photograph of a black hole was released recently. Which galaxy is that black hole present?
Answer: Messier 87
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for April 18, 2019 to Win Samsung Galaxy M30:
1. Which famous Indian cricketer is Ranveer Singh depicting in his upcoming movie ’83?
Answer: Kapil Dev
2. Which was the first song to be played in outer space?
Answer: Jingle bells
3. Tug-of-war was played as an Olympic sport.
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for April 17, 2019 to Win American Tourister Bag:
1. Where are the Tea Board of India headquarters located?
2. The African elephant is the largest carnivore on land.
3. Indian athlete Irfan KT, from Kerala, has qualified for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Which sport will he participate?
Answer: Race walking
4. Season 2 of the Amazon Prime Video exclusive series, ‘Laakhon Mein Ek’ recently released. Created by Biswa Kalyan Rath, who stars as the lead in this season?
Answer: Shweta Tripathi
5. Which Indian woman was recently titled as the ‘Chief Scientist’ at the World Health Organization?
Answer: Soumya Swaminathan
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for March 26, 2019 to Win Philips Beard Trimmer:
1. The White-Ish, Crescent Moon Shaped Part At The Base Of Your Nail Has A Name. What Is It Called?
2. There Is Only One Part Of The Body With Living Cells That Does NOT Receive Blood Supply Through Blood Vessels. Where Do These Cells Exist?
3. Which Of The Following Is NOT A Folk Dance That Originated In Maharashtra?
4. Tiger Stripes Are Unique Like Human Fingerprints And No Two Tigers Share The Same Stripe Pattern.
5. Where Can You Find India’s Only Floating Post-Office, Which Is Situated On A Lake?
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for March 14, 2019 to Win Sennheiser Headphones:
1. Tour de France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
2. Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Answer: Keoladeo national park
3. Where in the human body is the occiput?
4. What is the chemical symbol of lead?
5. Made in 1888, the ‘Roundhay garden scene’ is known to be the world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film. How long is it?
Answer: 2.11 seconds
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for February 12, 2019 to Win Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay balance:
1. Which is the longest river in India?
2. What was the term used to refer to British women who fought for women’s right to vote for women’s right to vote in the early 20th century?
3. Halitosis is the medical term of which of these?
Answer: Bad breath
4. To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
Answer: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
5. Which nation was the first to give women right to vote?
Answer: New Zealand
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for February 12, 2019 to Win Seagate 5TB HDD:
1. What character does Priyanka Chopra’s to-be sister-in-law play in the popular series, Game of Thrones?
Answer: Sansa Stark
2. Before assuming her current title, Queen Elizabeth was a mechanic.
3. Which country was the first to have a democratically elected female Prime Minister?
Answer: Sri Lanka
4. The film, Manikarnika, starring Kangana Ranaut, chronicles the life of which female freedom fighter?
Answer: Rani Lakshmi Bai
5. In which country did celebrity couples Virat-Anushka and Ranveer-Deepika tie the knot?
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for February 3, 2019 to win Samsung Galaxy A7:
1. Entomology is the science that studies Insects.
2. _____ is a central Asian sport in which horse mounted players attempt to drag a goat or a calf carcass towards a goal. Fill in the blanks.
3. Bile, which aids the digestion of fatty acids, is produced by which organ in the human body?
4. The Mars Mission ‘HOPE’ is scheduled to be launched by 2020. Which country’s probe is this?
5. This is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim, where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. What is it known as?
Answer: The Ring of Fire
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for February 2, 2019 to win Sony Home Theatre:
1. Octopuses have 3 hearts.
2. Starbucks was founded in which American city?
3. In the Lion King, Rafiki is the name of which character?
Answer: The monkey
4. Which of these is NOT a droid from Stars Wars?
5. In which year was the first hard disk with a gigabyte of space released?
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for January 09, 2019 to win Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance:
1. The Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum is better known as?
Answer: Mumtaz Mahal
2. Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer: The Persian Empire
3. Clark Kent is the real name of which superhero?
4. What is the main component used in the manufacture of glass?
5. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer: New Zealand
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for January 09, 2019 to win Vivo V11 Pro:
1. What is the national animal of India?
2. Which would weigh more – 1 cubic foot of gold or silver?
3. Turtles classified as reptiles. True or false?
4. A male swan is known as a cob, a baby swan is known as a cygnet. What is a female swan called?
5. What is the hardest naturally occurring substance in the world
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for January 06, 2019 to win OnePlus 6T:
1. Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
2. Launched in October 2008, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
3. Indian Railways has recently developed which AI-powered robot to check for faults in trains?
4. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer: Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
5. The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer: VVS Laxman
Here is Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for January 03, 2019 to win Honor Band 4:
1. What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, and Mumbai?
Answer: The Golden Quadrilateral
2. Who was the first Indian movie star to featured on the cover of Time Magazine?
Answer: Parveen Babi
3. What of these Marvel supervillains created when the character accidentally exposed himself to a concentrated burst of gamma rays
4. An Olympic gold medal is made mostly of which of these metals?
5. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Amazon Quiz Today’s Answer list for January 01, 2019 to win Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
1. The Ozone Layer protects us from what kind of harmful radiation?
Answer: Ultraviolet radiation
2. In 2008, who became the first Indian actor to receive the prestigious Malaysian title, ‘Datuk’?
Answer: Shah Rukh Khan
3. In 2008, who became the first Indian actor to receive the prestigious Malaysian title, ‘Datuk’?
4. In 2008, who became the first Indian actor to receive the prestigious Malaysian title, ‘Datuk’?
Answer: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
5. Who was first female to become the governor of an Indian state?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
What are the rules and regular for Amazon Today’s Quiz?
- You must be a citizen of India to play the Amazon Quiz.
- You must set your country as India while setting up your Amazon account.
- You must be older than 18 years to play Amazon Today’s Quiz.
- If you are an employee of Amazon, then you are not eligible to play Amazon Today’s Quiz
- If you are a new user of Amazon, then please sign from here from the app.
Source: Top Hunt
If you are a new user, then download Amazon app from below install link: